How to get started with ShareASale
Today I am going give you a step by step tutorial on how to get set up an account with ShareASale. First thigs first. Click the banner below to get to the ShareASale website to create an account. Note: it will open in a new tab so you wont loose this window.
Once the new tab opens up you will see this screen.
Hover mouse over “Sign Up” in the top right hand corner. A sub menu will drop down with 3 options. Click on “Affiliate Sign Up”. See image below.
Fill out your login details.
- Create username
- Create password
- Confirm password
- Select your country
- Click “Step 2”
- Enter your website (If you do not have one that is okay. What you can do is use a facebook page then put that URL Or use if you have a YouTube channel you can put in that URL.)
- Select what language your site uses.
- Answer yes or no to the website content. If your site does contain adult content then I don’t think you will be approved. Most of the affiants will not want to advertise there. Start a new site!
- Answer the 6 Promotional Strategies.
- Click on the “Step 3”
- If you do have a website and have email with that domain click “Yes” and use that email. You will get approved faster this way as it shows you control that domain. If you are using your Facebook or YouTube for your website URL from step 3 than select “No”.
- Enter the Email address you want to use.
- Click on “Step 4”
- Fill out your First and last name.
- If you are using your self and SSN then put in your name again here. If you are using an EIN and business than put the business name here. This is how the checks will be made out to. Note if it is going in a business name you will need a business account.
- Put in your phone number or your business phone number.
- Street address where you or the business is located.
- City where you or the business is located.
- State where your or the business is located.
- Zip code of where you or the business is located.
- Country where you or the business is located.
- Write a brief description of how you will be promoting the affiliates. ie. Blogs, Reviews, Emails, etc.
- If your site pays people for actions they do then click “Yes” otherwise click “No”.
- Verify you either own or do not own the domain you are using.
- Click “Step 4”
This is the final step in order to create your account.
- Select how you want to be paid.
- Click on “Complete Sign Up”
Once you have been approved you will be able to get started with finding merchants you want to work with. I will have another tutorial on how to do that.